The summer
has come and gone and taken with it my will to recap the last four
months. Suffice it to say, we've been busy -- as have many of you. Our
summer was full of work, family vacations and exciting changes. Justin
is now 17 months and quite an active toddler. He enjoys playing ball,
swinging, sliding and all things "Winnie the Pooh." We've also come to
learn that Justin is also quite camera shy. Well, at least, he rather
dislikes being told where to look, when to smile and asked to sit still
for any sustained amount of time. (A toddler, for sure.) Justin's motor
and vocabulary skills are ever increasing and we are counting down the
days until he can join the nursery class during Sunday church meetings.
Mom and Dad have long since forgotten what it's like to sit through an
entire meeting uninterrupted.
Here's hoping we will soon get the chance
to remember! ;)
Here we are in Half Moon Bay -- at our favorite pumpkin patch!
Justin's more than content to ride in the wagon.
Daddy and Justin
Farmers Mike and Justin (such a serious little driver!)
Someone can't wait for that next bite of pumpkin spice frozen yogurt. Yum!
At last. The long-awaited bite.
Best buddies.
The preggo pic, as requested. 17 weeks tomorrow!
It's a big responsibility to watch over a Justin-size pumpkin.
Caught in the act (of smiling).
Robertson Family Photo
I
guess I kinda stuck in a big announcement back there. ;) For those who
don't yet know, Baby Robertson #2 is due mid-March 2013. We plan to find
out the gender on the 30th of this month, if not sooner.
Stay tuned for
the update ...













Yay!!!...Candace updated her blog!!! I love the pictures of your little family! You look great Candace and I'm so excited to find out the gender of my new little grandchild:) What a fun family tradition you have of going to Half Moon Bay! Looks like you all had a fun time:) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteYay! So exciting to see pics again! :) Thanks for the adorable update. It was so fun talking and catching up the other night. Let me know when you're next in town. I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove these new pictures Candida!! I seriously love little Justin Bustin...he is such a cutie pie and I can't wait to see what baby #2 will be. Keep up the posting chica!! Love you guys
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!! so exciting to have another little one on the way. justin is getting so big and he is such a cutie! i love that shot of him wanting that bite of fro yo. classic! hahaha. hope you guys are doing well and that this pregnancy hasn't been too rough on you!
ReplyDeleteyay!!! a sibling for Justin!!! Congrats!!! I love this time of year and pumpkin patch. so cute!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How wonderful to see Zion grow and how blessed your new son or daughter will be to join your family and have Justin for the big brother as a protector. ¡Cuidese!
ReplyDeleteCon amor, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - San Salvador